Every weekday, we choose a brief record of stories articles, commentary, and different noteworthy hyperlinks associated to the Supreme Courtroom. To counsel a bit for us to think about, electronic mail us at email@example.com.
Right here’s the Wednesday morning learn:
- Cecilia ‘Cissy’ Marshall, keeper of Thurgood Marshall’s legacy, dies at 94 (Bart Barnes, The Washington Publish)
- The Stench of Corruption Is Growing Stronger Around the Supreme Court (Elie Mystal, The Nation)
- The Real Problem With the Second Alleged Leak at the Court (Dahlia Lithwick, Slate)
- The Supreme Court’s New Second Amendment Test Is Off to a Wild Start (Matt Ford, The New Republic)
- The Conservative Case Against the Independent State Legislature Doctrine (Paul Rosenzweig, The Bulwark)