Final week, voters throughout the nation had been tasked with deciding the destiny of quite a few hashish and psychedelics payments and initiatives. These included:
- psychedelics regulation in Colorado
- psilocybin licensing opt-out votes round Oregon
- hashish decriminalization votes in Texas
- medical hashish regulation in Arkansas
- leisure hashish regulation in Maryland
- leisure hashish regulation in Missouri
- leisure hashish regulation in North Dakota, and
- leisure hashish regulation in South Dakota.
A number of of those efforts succeeded, others failed, and nonetheless others resulted in a blended bag. You possibly can view useful summaries under:
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 12:00 pm PST, Harris Bricken attorneys Vince Sliwoski (Portland) and Griffen Thorne (Los Angeles) will host a free, hour-long webinar analyzing the election outcomes. We are going to break down plenty of the state and native election outcomes and reply your questions in regards to the impression of those new legal guidelines, together with larger image tendencies with respect to the Congressional modifications.
Please be at liberty to submit your questions upfront. Questions will even be taken all through the presentation. See you tomorrow!